Steel Embed Plates are used to attach concrete structures to the steel framework. Also called Concrete Embeds, they are a vital component in the construction industry and the best way to connect steel to concrete.
From standard embed plates for precast concrete panels to extremely large embed plates for press pits. We will weld plates in limitless configurations for any project that you have. We can weld any size stud from #4 to 1-1/4” in diameter, rectangular studs and refractory studs with our state of the art stud welding equipment. We have built custom fixtures to produce short-run jobs and even production size jobs at the highest quality.
The embeds are items set into the foundation footing or wall. They are also set in precast columns, beams, plant, double tees, slabs and wall panels for connections. They are really not defined as part of the individual item they are embedded in but are part of the overall structural system when they are used for connections. When welded inside a steel angle, they are called curb anchors. These are used to strengthen the exposed edge of concrete and are frequently used in loading docks.
A vital component in the construction industry these are most often used in the construction of tilt-wall concrete buildings, but can be used anytime there is a need to attach steel to a concrete panel or slab.
Embed plates are custom made to order and usually ship within 5 days.
- 1/2″ x 5″ x 5″ Steel embed plate with (4) 1/2″ dia x 4″ long weld studs
- 1/2″ x 5″ x 5″ Steel embed plate with (4) 5/8″ dia x 6″ long weld studs
- 1/2″ x 6″ x 6″ Steel embed plate with (4) 5/8″ dia x 4″ long weld studs
- 1/2″ x 6″ x 6″ Steel embed plate with (4) 5/8″ dia x 6″ long weld studs
- 3/4″ x 8″ x 8″ Steel embed plate with (4) 3/4″ dia x 4″ long weld studs
- 3/4″ x 8″ x 8″ Steel embed plate with (4) 3/4″ dia x 6″ long weld studs
The above measurements are a small selection of commonly ordered products. However, we can customise this product to any size and to your specifications.